Date(s) - 2019.11.19 - 2019.11.21
Long-term experiments represent the stability of research. However, their maintenance needs a lot of energy of scientists, the results obtained from them are valuable both for the science and the practice.
The aims of this conference are to draw attention to the long-term experiments, to gather the soil and plant scientists and the representatives of the decision-making organisations to know each other, to share their knowledge and to disseminate the results of different topics.
Main topics of the Conference:
- Soil-plant-microbe interactions
- Soil biodiversity
- Physical and chemical changes of soils in time
- Statistical methods for data evaluation of long-term experiments
- Long-term experiments and climate change
- Long-term effects on plants
- Cooperation of long-term experiments and the practice